Friday, February 26, 2010

weiyan is here to help this blog's owner to post. ( you must thanks me.okie?hahas)

by qianying ,

Hi everyone,
Today was fine, when to school is already late. But teachers let us go in becuz got exam . during exam , everyone also donthave any material , wth . scribble all my exam paper and ask for a new paper .. Hahahas . After school , went straight to mall , go mini toons , mabel bought me , weiyan and jocelynlee a shades , hahaha . went to toilet take some pictures , mabel said want to buy for us studs , went to blackout buy . Went out of mall , Jocelynlee go ............ went to busstop to wait for my bus , go up the bus , reach home already , cook something to eat . then sleep til 5plus wakeup , go my cousin school bring him . Went over to his house , straight back home (:

Loves (:
Byebye (:


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment