Friday, February 19, 2010

today is fun !!!


hi everyone !!! sorry , so long never post blog is dead !!! not free to use com . hehehehes !! today wake up too early liao hahahahahas !!!!! went to take bus , reach blk 1 2 62 go liao , decided not to wait for jocelynlee anymore !! hahas !! reaching swimming complex , ask jocelynlau to come up the bus she ask me to drop off the bus !!! ( xiasuey ) !!! my hair has just cut yesterday very short !!!!!! wtf !!! went to cut my fringe as well , the auntie cut until so short like hell !!!!! reach schhol liao so bored nothing to do , skip liao !!! then after school , went to bus stop wait for the thirt bus then can go up the bus !!! wait for 72 so long around 30 min !!!! fuck !! reach home sister at home , after that she went over to ys house liao , my ahma reach home already !!! then go down with ahma she talk with friends , i went home play poker card with my mother !! qurrel with her , ask me pay bill by myself !!!!!!!!! cb !! then dontwant pay then say dontwant sign phone !!! cb sia !!!! went over to bring my cousin , went over to another cousin school bring him , saw his ahma went to buy food together , now is currently at my cousin house using com !!! that's my short hair !!!! hahahaha !!
that's all for today man !!!
update asap !!
byebye !!
loves !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment