Sunday, December 13, 2009

sian

hi everyone ,sorry this few days not updating my blog !!

today , morning wake up at 8plus went back to sleep again till 9 plus...hehes ! after tat , everyone wake up , go eat...skip !!! walk back home...stay at home with my cousin , play poker card.....till around 1 plus , do thing then go down find auntie eat , meanwhile go back home myself first !!

afetr tat , waiting for my cousin come back , me my sister and cousin and sister bf play mahjong till 3plus , then play poker card , till 4 plus , play with my 2 cousin till 5 plus , waiting for grandma then go sownstair eat for dinner , after eating , go to bookshop watch ppl play game , saw JOEL ! veryvery happy ! omg ! then ask me and my cousin wan to play " said dontwan ! " after tat joel friends come , still ask we all want to play anot , said dontwan ! waiting for weiyan come , then lastly , joel ask me wan to play said dontwan cause weiyan coming liao ! after tat ask my cousin go back find ahma i going weiyan house at 9 plus alr ! get into weiyan parents car , sit sit sit , reach her house , talk then she go bath then now posting !!:)hehes !


post till here !!

nightnight everyone :)
lovehim"_ _ _ _ " hehes ! :)waiting for him !!

No comments:

Post a Comment